Tuesday, March 18, 2008






welcome to the relaunch of the Family blog. A dear (and well missed) friend has been HINTING that she missed the pictures I used to post of the family. Since she is not the first to say this I thought it was about time I just sat and did the darn thing! So thank you Keri (and Lucy, and everyone else) who has missed the old blog. I hope you enjoy the new one too!

These first pictures were taken just last weekend. We showed up in support of one of our favorite places on earth Spoutwood farm. They hold an annual Fairy festival in our area that takes place the first weekend in May. We are also members of the CSA there and LOVE everyone who lives and works at the place. This is the York PA St. Pattys day parade :)

4 comments:

Keri said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you're back! =) Don't worry about posting EVERYTHING...just do what you can to get back into it! Because I miss you!!

And there is no way that young lady is Katie!!!!

Chrissy said...

Alas, it is! she is getting to be a big kid now. She is starting kindergarten this fall and will be 5 in July! It's amazing how fast they grow up isn't it?

Bob said...

Nice to see you finally got motivated. I was checking (okay, stalking) the old site for changes.

I have recently (March 17th in fact) become part of an Irish clan.

Yes, I posted it here first. Sorry Keri. I was married on March 17th to a nice Irish lass who was origionally from Buffalo, NY.

Good to see you posting again Chrissy. :)

Mooo from a WI newlywed :)

Keri said...

OH MY GOSH Bob you little sneak!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

I swear, I always thought you should have played a ROGUE.

:P