Monday, January 19, 2009

Sorry no photo's in a while. We got a new camera right before Christmas (after our old one fell out of the car and smashed) and I am having issues getting the pictures up. First of all I couldn't figure out how to turn some of the pictures to post them, I gave up and just tried to post the ones that were facing the correct way :P. Now Blogger gives me a 404 error when I try to post any of the new pictures. I will get it eventually and post a whole bunch of random pictures in no particular order just so I can catch up and get back on track LOL!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Yay!! I miss catching up with my Hudgins. Smoooch the girls for me.

Auntie Mongoosie

Bob said...

Wow (and not World of Warcraft). That must be one complicated camera. Here are some quick instructions.
1) Turn on camera.
2) Point toward object you wish to photograph.
3) Press the little button.

Whalla. A photo. :)