Friday, May 2, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

I was tagged by Keri!!

Four Jobs I've Held:

~ Cashier at a Pharmacy

~ Veterinary Technician

~ Assistant Zoo Keeper

~ Massage Therapist

Four Movies I Could Watch Over & Over:

~ The Princess Bride

~ Lord of the Rings trilogy

~ Almost any Movie directed by Terry Gilliam

~ Monty Pythons- The Holy Grail

Four Places I've Lived:

~ New Jersey (the first 18 years of my life)

~ California

~ Seattle Washington area

~ southern PA

Four TV Shows I Like:

~ Hell's Kitchen

~The Tudors

~ Project Runway

~ I actually have a hard time thinking of any more, it seems I watch mostly movies and things on tv.

Four Favorite Foods:

~ Sushi

~ Pizza (I agree Keri!)

~ Marc's beef Stew

~ anything sweet. Dessert. Pie. Cake. Yummy think I'll have some now :P

Four Places I'd Like To Be:

~ Japan

~ Europe- a tour of castles would be loverly :)

~ Disney

~ Hogwarts. My Syd is a huge Harry Potter fan and I have become one too! We are reading the books and as we finish them we watch the movies. We are more then halfway through 5 now and we are planning a trip to Universal Orlando when the new "Wizarding World of Harry Potter" opens in late 2009/early 2010.

Four People I Tag:
Other then Keri, I don't really frequent any blogs. Other then occasionally going to Andrew Sullivan or Neil Gaiman's blogs (they are somewhat famous people). And I don't know them so they may throw out a restraining order if I tag them :P

~Other

2 comments:

Keri said...

Thank you for playing along!!!

Wouldn't it be fun to go to Hogwarts?!?!

Chrissy said...

I think so! One day, if we win the lottery, we will go on a tour of England so we can look for all the non-muggle places in the Hogwarts tour book :)