Sunday, December 7, 2008

Saturday I spent the day as class mom for Syd's dance class in their holiday show. I forgot my camera at home but once Marc arrived at the venue he brought it to me (YAY!). These pictures are all backstage. No flash photography is allowed during the show and our camera is crummy at taking pictures in the dark.
One of the little girls in my group was in Hip hop as well as the Jazz number the class did ('Zat you Santa Claus?)
Chilling before we went on. We were there Monday, Tuesday and Weds 3 hours at practice then again Friday night 4 1/2 hours. Saturday dancers call was at 9:15 and the show wasn't until 4! It was a long day but the girls worked SO hard and were wonderful! I may try to get a clip from the DVD when we get it.
After the Grandma's came back to the house (we were suppose to go out but it was snowing and getting icy so we didn't)

1 comment:

Keri said...

How fun!!! I can't wait for these events in my little girl's life! :)